Whenever you want to clean the Disk for increasing the space or speeding up the computer, you need to use Disk Cleanup. Do you know the location of Disk Cleanup in Windows 10, 8 or Windows 7? Yes! Sometimes, we can’t open the Disk Cleanup easily. For this reason, I will show you 6 easy ways to start Disk Cleanup for making your PC faster and deleting the unnecessary files. So where is Disk Cleanup in Windows 10, 8/8.1 or Windows 7? Let’s discover it easily.
In general, Disk Clean helps to remove unnecessary temp or junk files from the PC. With this in mind, it progresses the ways of launching the system. In the case, you need to find out the location of Disk Cleanup. On the contrary, I will show you where is Disk Cleanup in Windows.
Where is Disk Cleanup in Windows 10, 8 or 7 (Location):
If you want to open Disk Cleanup in Windows quickly by following single steps, these multiple ways help you to clean up the Disk easily. The below method will work for every version of Windows including Windows 10, 8/8.1 or Windows.
Method 1: Find out Disk Cleanup by Search
You can find out disk cleanup by searching on the taskbar search in Windows. For doing this
- First type Disk Cleanup in the search area of taskbar or start menu.
- Now open it.
Method 2: Open Disk Cleanup With Run
You can easily open Disk Cleanup with Run by following the below process.
- Open Run by Pressing Ctrl+R and type cleanmgr.
- It will open the Disk Cleanup Window.
Method 3: Start Disk Cleanup With CMD
You can also find out the location of Disk Cleanup with Command Prompt. Follow the below step.
- First Open cmd (Command Prompt) by writing cmd on the search bar. You can also open cmd from RUN and typing cmd.
- Now type cleanmgr here.
- It will open the Disk Cleanup Window (See the Screenshot)
Method 4: Find out Disk Cleanup With Windows Powershell
For finding out the location of Disk Cleanup with Windows Powershell.
- First Open Windows Powershell by typing Powershell on the Search bar.
- Now open the Powershell and type cleanmgr.
- Hit Enter and Yes! It is the Disk Cleanup Window.
Method 5: Turn On Disk Cleanup as Default From Control Panel
You will get the disk cleanup from Control Panel. How?
- Firstly, open Control Panel by searching and writing Control Panel.
- Now search again by typing Disk Cleanup from the right search bar of the control panel.
- Now you will find “Free up Disk Space by deleting Unnecessary Files“
- It will open the Disk Cleanup Window in Windows 10, 7 or 8/8.1
Method 6: Open Disk Cleanup from Administrative Tools
You can ask, Where is the disk cleanup in the Administrative Panel. Actually, the above process is getting disk cleanup from administrative tools in the shortcut ways. You can also get it by manually. Follow the below ways.
- Open Administrative tools in your system by writing Administrative Tools on the search bar.
- Now find out Disk Cleanup Icon and open it.
- Surely, it will open the disk cleanup.
Yes! You have learned all the ways of opening disk cleanup in Windows 10, 8/8.1 or Windows 7.
Editor’s Note From TechyPi:
At last, I will tell Disk Cleanup is important section who are using Windows Computer. So if do not know Where is Disk Cleanup in Windows 10, 8 or 7, get the exact location from the above 6 methods.
At the same time, if you get the article helpful, express your love by sharing it on your favorite social media. Never hesitate to comment for further quires. All the best wishes.