Startup folder is the functions to control the startup programs in Windows. You will see the startup folder all the previous versions of Windows. You can easily access the startup folder in Windows 7 or XP by typing MSConfig or from the start menu, but where is the startup folder in Windows 10 or 8?
Simply, Windows has created the startup application or programs to control which apps or files will open at the same time of starting the Windows. It is an excellent feature to manage the smooth opening in the Windows. At the same time, you can disable or enable or add the startup program to this startup folder. For this reason, we need the startup folder always. But when the users are not getting the startup programs start menu, they feel hesitation, if Windows has removed it or placed any other places. With this in mind, you get the exact location of Startup Folder in this post.
Are you looking for the startup folder? Let’s find out.
Where is the Location of the Startup folder in Windows 10/8?
You can get the startup folder in Windows 10 or 8 in two ways. No. 1: By Following the Manual Directory or Path on Windows and another is from the shell command.
Important to realize, I will show you also how you can bring the startup command on the start menu again.
01) Firstly, If you follow the below path, you will find the Startup Folder.
To get in this way just go step by step and at last, you will find the startup folder in Windows 10 and 8/8.1.
02) You can get the Startup Folder in Windows 10 or 8 from the shell command. To find out the startup folder follow the below command.
- Open RUN by typing RUN on the taskbar search or Press CTRL+R.
- Now Type the below command.
- Here You will find The Startup Folder.
How to Bring startup folder on the start menu or Desktop again?
If you need to use often the startup folder in Windows 10/8, you can bring it on the Desktop or Start Menu to access it easily. How can you do it? Follow the below paths.
01) When you want to bring the Start Folder on the Start Menu, go the startup folder first and then click on Programs.
02) Now you will find the Startup folder. Right-Click on it.
03) Now see the options Start to Pin. when you will click here, the startup folder will go the start menu of Windows 10 or 8 PC. check it now.
01) As you want to bring the startup folder on the Desktop of Windows 10/8 PC. Follow the above two steps first and right click.
02) Then you will find Send To options, from here Desktop (Create Shortcut). Click here.
03) Now check the desktop and the startup folder on your desktop.
Yes! I think now you can find out the startup folder comfortably in your Windows 10 or 8/8.1 PC.
Editor’s Note From TechyPi:
Finally, I think you have got your answers to where is the startup folder in Windows 10 or 8? Yes! You can find out it by following the above easy steps.
If you think the article is helpful, express your love by sharing it on your favorite social media. At the same time, you can make a comment for any further assistance. All the best wishes.