In Windows 10, you may not access some features or settings for configuring with limited users access. It shows the message “Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization.” Most of the cases, it happens for some settings is controlled by the administrator of Your Computer. With this in mind, you can’t be accessing them. At the same time, when Windows take the update for upgrading the functionality, it can limit the accessing of some important features for the bug or incorrectly configured settings. In this case, you can’t access your features which were in your control in the previous days.
Important to realize, you may experience the same bugs (Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization) on your personal computer. Why it happens or what is it? It refers to the Windows update has locked some features or settings for other users on your computer. As it is mostly seen in Windows 10 PC, you can solve it also easily. If you want to fix the issues on your computer permanently, follow the below methods.
Solve Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization:
You can edit or update the settings or features of Organizational or Administrative Managed from Group Policy Editor. The steps are straightforward. Just need to modify the accessing limit. Let’s see how can you do it.
- First, open Group Policy Editor With Administrator Control by typing gpedit.msc in the taskbar search or start menu search. For Opening Group Policy with Administrator Control, you need to Right Click on it and select ‘Run As Administrator.’
- Now go to Data Collection, and Preview Builds menus. You will get it in this location: Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Data Collection and Preview Builds.
- When you go to this label, you will find Allow Telemetry options from the right sidebar. Now double click on it.
- It will open a new window. Here you have to Enable Telemetry to change data enhancement setting into 1- basic to 3- Full. So click on Enabled and Select 3- Full from the drop-down. Now Click on Apply or OK.
- At the same time, you need have to turn off the Allow Telemetry again. For doing this, Double-click on the Allow Telemetry again and set the setting Not Configured.
- Now click on Apply or OK again.
Check out also: Fix Windows Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry High Disk Usage
Yes! You are done. Now go back to the permissions of your features or settings again. Surprisingly, you are getting the access all the features and setting right now without any hassle.
Important: When you will complete the above process, never forget to Restart the Computer to make the changes happen. If you see the problem in Windows 10, 8/81 or 7, you can fix it easily by following the above process. Just take care the screenshot to understand the method clearly.
Need More Help?
Finally, you have solved the issues “Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization” in Windows 10 computer. If you follow the above process of changing the settings from Group Policy Editor, you will not get the problem in future. If you get the error for updating the Windows or any other types of bugs, then re-access it by following the Group Policy Editor from the above steps.
If you get the article helpful, express your love by sharing it on your favorite social media. At the same time, if you think you are facing any problem when editing the Group Policy or anything which is not working for you, you can share from the comment section for getting instant support from TechyPi. All the best wishes.