Do your laptop or computer automatically hibernating or sleeping? Sometimes, for changes of the setting in your Laptop causes this. On the other hand, it can also happen for some technical or users fault. Let’s see How to stop Laptop from hibernating. You can prevent automatic laptop hibernation in any brand including HP, ASUS, Lenovo, Acer, Sony or Macbook easily.
Generally, Hibernation is a facility on the Laptop to shutting down the computer without exiting the opened documents or works. It helps you to keep the works running in the emergency moments. For example, you are going for argent work, but you are doing some necessary task on the Laptop if you close it your time will waste. For this reason, you can keep the Laptop or Computer hibernating mode which will save all the task as previous, and you can open it when needed.
With this in mind, Hibernating can help you. At the same time, some problems occur when your laptop is taking automatic hibernation or sleep mode. It can do harm than benefits. In this situation, you need to solve the problem on your laptop. Maybe the issues in the on your Hardware or just changed the setting anyhow. Let’s discuss how you can prevent your Laptop or Computer from automatic hibernation or how you can disable the Hibernating manually.
Are you ready to solve the problem of hibernation? Let’s talk about details. Another key point, the methods will work for all the versions of Windows including Windows 10, 8/8.1 or Windows 7.
How to stop Laptop from hibernating:
For preventing automatic hibernation follow the below steps, Surely it will end the Laptop or Computer from hibernating.
1) First Search Power from the search options on the Taskbar, start menu (Windows 7 and Previous) or Cortona search options (Windows 10). You will get the options Edit Power Plan. Click here to open it. You also to the setting by following the path of “Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Power Options\Edit Plan Settings” also.
2) Now if your PC is going to sleep automatically after several times. Changes the time with your desired times Or you do not want to stop with command, then select Never.
3) Or If you ‘re going to stop automatic hibernating, then go to Change Advanced Power Setting.
4) Now you can change the hibernate time from here. You can select your desired time by clicking on the Time section. At the same time, if you do not do it again, then choose Never to stop it permanently. (See the screenshot)
Yes! You have successfully stopped hibernating from your Laptop. If you want to relaunch it, you can change the time again. Hope you have realized the matter.
How to Disable Hibernation in the Laptop Permanently from The Command Prompt:
You can also stop the hibernation in your Laptop permanently from the command prompt. For doing this, follow the below command in the Command Prompt.
i) Open Command Prompt by typing cmd on the search options of Windows.
2) Now type powercfg -h off to stop hibernation from your computer Laptop.
You have successfully prevented the hibernation again with the help of command prompt. Important to realize, you can see the full procedures of deleting or restoring of hiberfil.sys in Windows with this tutorial.
Editors Note From TechyPi:
Finally, I will tell if you follow the above methods you will efficiently stop hibernation in your Laptop Computer. At the same time, you can prevent it permanently.
At the same time, if you get the article helpful, express your love by sharing it on your favorite social media. If needs further assistance make comment. All the best wishes.