SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION is an error of blue screen of death which happens for failure or incompatible driver in Windows 10, 8/8.1 or 7. In general, it shows the error code 0x0000003B and the problem occurs for Nvidia driver and components which is essential for graphics interaction. It is a stop error and it will suggest you take the solution from online. So, you are in the right place. I will show you every step of getting the issues fixed.
Check Out Also: Fix: “CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED” Error in Windows 10 or 8
When Occurs SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION?
I think you have realized the error from BSoD (Blue Screen of Death) and it occurs for the below reasons.
- If Nvidia driver can’t work correctly.
- When system gets corrupted files
- Showing bad data on the kernel code
- If your system is a virtual machine and not updated
- and several types of error
Your system can be other issues as well, but the primary problem will be in this area. Anyway, you can solve the issues if you follow the below solution one by one.
Solve SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Stop Error in Windows 10/8/7
I will show you the solution from my experience. In most of the cases, I get the solution after following one or two of them. Now time to see what happens to you.
Solution 1: Uninstall the Latest Software which is less trustable
Have you installed recently any third party software you can’t trust? In some cases, third-party software can cause the error of SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. If it happens you need to uninstall them in the safe mode fro the control panel. For doing this follow the below steps.
Important: If you think your PC’s have no such kinds of corrupted program, then you can skip this step.
- First, visit on Control Panel by searching on the Taskbar or Start Menu search.
- Now click Programs (Uninstall A Program) selecting Category.
- Here, you will the list of the program, select which one you want to uninstall and remove them permanently.
Hopefully, you have done it accurately and you will get the solution of the BSOD.
Solution 2: Check and Scan the System
Sometimes, you PC contains infected files or program and it creates the issues. If you can’t find it manually, then checking the corrupted files with the system scan can solve the problem. How can you do it?
- First, open Command Prompt as Administrators by searching with cmd or command prompt on the Taskbar or Start Menu search and right click on it.
- Now write the below command for checking the system file and Press Enter getting the corrupted files fixed.
- Close the Window.
You will need to check the health of system files. For this reason, you need to follow the below command at the Command Prompt.
- Start Command Prompt As Admin again.
- Type the below code and Hit Enter.
dism /online /cleanup-image /checkhealth dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
- Close the window and Restart The PC.
Now check your computer and shut down normally for looking if the error is already fixed.
Solution 3: Update Display related Drivers
This is the most effective solution for solving SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Error in Windows 10, 8 or 7. Here, you need to update display drivers including Inter or AMD. For updating or reinstalling the drivers, you can do the below methods.
- First, open Device Manager by searching on the Taskbar or StartMenu Search or Right Click on the Start Menu icon and go to Device Manager.
- Now check if all the drivers are up to date and check the display drivers carefully if takes the update.
- Simply, expand the drivers and right click on it to update or reinstall the driver.
- At this point, restart the PC.
In the hope that the stop error can get the solution here.
Solution 4: Run check Hard Drive
If you have made any changes recently or if your system gets any corrupted files of the system, it needs to fix. For example. you have installed or updated new software or hardware which is causing the error of SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. In this case, you can check it with Windows built-in chkdsk command. Let’s see how it works.
- Open Command Prompt as Admin from the Taskbar search or Start Menu search with cmd or Command Prompt. You can get the Taskbar search by pressing Windows Key + S.
- Now type the below command to start Checking Hard Drive issues.
chkdsk /f /r
- It will Restart the PC for checking completing. Press Y if you are ready to solve the error.
- Now, wait 15-20 minutes to happen the changes and solving the issues permanently.
In most of the cases, this the System Service Exception issues get the solution by following this step. So, do it carefully.
Solution 5: Remove Third-Party Antivirus
If you are using any third-party antivirus which is blocking any file from the system, then it can cause the issues. Here, I will recommend to remove the Antivirus and Restarting the PC. You can get the solution. You can uninstall the Antivirus from Control Panel>Programs (Uninstall A Progam) and Uninstall.
Solution 6: Run the Windows Troubleshooter
If you are using newest versions of Windows 10, you will get the built-in troubleshooting features. You can use it to identify the error and it will provide you the solution as well. For running troubleshooter, you need to do the below steps.
- Open Settings first by searching on the Taskbar with settings.
- Go to Update and Security and then Troubleshoot.
- Now look for Find And Fix the Problems with BSOD.
- Click on Blue Screen and if you want to run the troubleshooter, click on Run The Troubleshooter.
- Wait sometimes and sees what solution it provides.
In particular, you will be happy with the solution of Troubleshooter in Windows 10.
Need More Help?
Finally, I am at the finishing point and hope you have got the solution of SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10, 8 or 7 computer. Most of the cases, you can solve it if you follow the methods carefully and needs to do the work with concentration.
At last, if you get the article helpful, express your love by sharing it on your favorite social media and if needs any further assistance, do the comments on the below section. All the best wishes.