PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA is a BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) error and it is described with technical error 0x00000050. It can happen if you have the incompatible driver, corrupted files, and program; misconfigured or unsupported graphics or video card. You can get the error in Windows 10, 8 or 7 and you can face the problem of PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA in a tremendous way if you do not fix the drivers, file or card ASAP.
In general, PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA is an error for not opening the OS correctly. At the same time, you may get the issues if you do not shut down the PC properly. At the same time, the problem is shown in some cases of RAM or memory error or misconfigured Anti-virus program.
Reasons for PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA:
The error can occur for various reasons, but most of the time the below reasons are mostly liable for this BSOD error.
- Corrupted files in the system
- Outdated or misconfigured Antivirus
- Video or Graphics Card incompatibility
- Unsupported or out of date drivers
No matter I will show you the probable reasons for fixing the error.
How to Fix Page Fault In Nonpaged Area in Windows 10, 8 or 7?
Before going to fix Page Fault In Nonpaged Area in Windows, you need to ensure some prework.
- Clean the PC for virus or malware.
- Uninstall Anti-virus program.
- Restore any recent changes in your computer.
When you will finish doing the above work, then do the below methods to solve the PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA.
Solution 1: Uninstall the latest Installed Program
If you install any new software on your PC it can cause conflict on the system. At the same time, it would not compatible with your configuration. On the other hand, it can be outdated. For this reason, if you uninstall the program only, you can’t get the nonpaged area error.
- First Open Control Panel go to Uninstall a program.
- Then find out from here which software or program installed recently.
- Uninstall it and Restart the PC.
It will not show the Blue Screen Of Death Error Anymore.
Solution 2: Uninstall and Reinstall Essential Device Drivers
In some cases, Display, Wireless or Ethernet Device Drivers can make the issues if it stays as outdated. As the drivers are essential, so uninstall it first and then Reinstall it.
Important: First uninstall one driver and then Collect the latest Drivers from the Manufactures website. Restart the PC and do the same work for the next drivers. Important to realize, you can also try updating the drivers without uninstalling it.
- Go to Device Manager First by right-clicking on the Start Menu. (Or type devmgmt.msc on the RUN and press Enter)
- Now expand the Drivers which one you want to update or uninstall. Then Update or Uninstall it.
- If you uninstall it, now go to the manufactures website and Download and Reinstall it.
Restart the PC and do the same work for the next drivers too. Hope it will help to solve the Page Fault In Nonpaged Area in Windows 10, 8 or 7.
Solution 3: Run chkdsk to Fix Page Fault In Nonpaged Area
Windows can’t perform well if you have corrupted memory or drive with NTFS volume. In this case, you can solve the issues with chkdsk /f /r command. Let’s see how can you do it.
- Open Command Prompt As Administrators by searching cmd or Command Prompt on the Taskbar search or Start Menu search and right click to get it.
- Now type chkdsk /f /r and Press Enter to solve Drive Issues.
- Type Y for running. Y tells Yes.
It will find the errors on the disk and the same time, it will try to recover the issues.
Solution 4: Run Windows Memory Diagnostic For Solving RAM
Windows Memory Diagnostic works to solve the RAM issues. It is a built-in feature of Microsoft.
- Open RUN by pressing Windows Key + R. You can also get it by searching on Taskbar search in Windows 10 with RUN.
- Now type mdsched.exe to open Windows Memory Diagnostic tool.
- Here, you will find Restart Now and Check for Programs. It will take 15-20 minutes to finish.
Now check if the problem has gone. Surely, it will solve the problem.
Solution 5: Disable and Update the Faulty Device Driver
I have mentioned this in the previous solution 2. But I have told to uninstall the driver here, but if you update if the driver is essential or disable if it is not working. Then it can be solved. To do this.
- Open RUN first and type devmgmt.msc to open Device Manager.
- Now check the driver if any of them are outdated or corrupted. If it is outdated then update it and if it is corrupted then uninstall it.
- Restart the PC every time when you will update or disable one drive.
Check if the problem has gone.
Solution 6: Uninstall the latest Update of Windows
Sometimes, the latest update of Windows can make the conflict with your system or configuration. It can also create misconfigured settings. For this reason, if you uninstall the latest update, it can be solved.
Check out How to Uninstall Windows Update.
Solution 7: Install Windows Update
At the same time, if you do not update Windows some updated software can’t work. For this reason, you need to check the latest update and install it. How will you do it?
- Go to Check For Updates by searching on the Taskbar or Start Menu search with Check For Updates.
- Click on Check For Updates and installed if here have any available updates. Click Install All.
- Restart the PC.
It will surely solve the issues.
Solution 8: Uninstall and re-Install the latest Video Card drivers
If you are using custom video cards or built-in video cards it can be some corrupted files. For this reason, you can uninstall or re-install it.
Need More Help?
Finally, I think you have got the solution of Page Fault In Nonpaged Area in Windows 10, 8 or 7. As the problem on the driver issues mainly, so need to follow the above methods to solve it.
At last, if you get the article helpful, express your love by sharing it on your favorite social media. If needs any further assistance make the comment from the below section. All the best wishes.