Are you bored with the default Recycle Bin Icon in Windows? Yes! You can change Recycle Bin icon in Windows 10, 8 or 7 easily. At the same time, you can customize the icon with your icons from your desktop. You need to follow the path Personalize>Themes>Desktop Icon Setting>Change Icon>Apply.
In general, in Windows 10 the default Recycle Bin is not satisfactory for all the core users of previous versions of Windows. With this in mind, they want to change it. As you want to change the folder icon or Drive icon in Windows, it is not the same process, but you will get the similarity. That means you can change the Recycle Bin Icons in Windows 10. Let’s see the procedures.
How to change Default Recycle Bin Icon in Windows:
When you want to change the default Recycle Bin Icon, you can choose from the library of Windows. On the other hand, you can take it from online including IconArchive. You can also create icons himself. Anyway, you need to download the icons first if you want to customize a default icon. At the same time, you can also change the icon from the Windows library. Let’s see the full process.
- First Go to Theme Setting. You can go there by Right Click on the empty place of Desktop. Now go to Personalize.
- Now go to Themes Setting.
- From the Right Panel of Themes Setting Desktop Icon Setting.
- It will open a new window and here you will find two Recycle Bin: Empty and Full. You can change the both recycle bin icons from here. Now click on Change Icon.
- It will open the default icon library for Windows. You can choose any of them and click OK. At the same time, if you want to use your personal icons, then click on Browse and select the path. Yes! Click ok and then at last click Apply.
- Now restart the PC and see the Recycle Bin Icon has been changed.
Yes! You have changed the icons on the Recycle Bin successfully. If you think you want to change it again, you can do the process again. Surely, you can do it before choosing one for you.
Editor’s Note From TechyPI:
Finally, you have changed the default Recycle Bin Icon in Windows 10, 8/8.1 or 7. You can choose your preferred icons from online and can modify it following the above methods.
If you get the article helpful, share it on your favorite social media and if needs any other support, you can place a comment on the below section. All the best wishes.